– I love to laugh. Hard.
– I’m super detail oriented but appreciate unscripted moments.
– A good book is like gold to me.
– There’s nothing better than fabulous food and wine.
– Most of my shoes are stilettos or flip flops.
– I have to remind myself while doing yoga that being jealous of that girl in my class who can do crazy-amazing yoga moves is not very zen of me.
– I feel at home in the hustle and bustle of modern life, but I feel alive out in the middle of nowhere.
– I sing completely off-key, but I still sing.
– I am a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles fan with a competitive streak.
– I am a perfectionist learning to just let go.
– My family and friends mean more to me than I could possibly explain.
– I feel fortunate. And when I don’t, I remind myself that I am.
I earned a degree in Fine Art and English with concentrations in Photography and Journalism from the University of Delaware in 2004. I began my wedding photography career in 2004 working for a busy studio in Carlsbad, California. In 2007, Laura Christin Photography was born. I’m proud to say that wedding photography is my passion and my full-time work. I take a great deal of pride in the work I create and in the customer service I offer. Our work has been featured in local and national publications.